Innovative, leading edge, online, student centred learning and education system
The Inventorium system of learning, designed by a group of teachers and corporate professionals, is a completely new way of thinking about and delivering learning to people of all ages. It is adaptable to its users’ needs.
It is a learning system and platform that offers a curriculum for everyone in High School and beyond. Our years 10-12 curriculum focuses on developing employability while achieving High School Certificate outcomes; and our years 7-9 curriculum focuses on developing future citizenship while achieving ACARA year 7-9 outcomes. There is also a corporate version to support you after school when you enter the workplace.
It has been designed by a group of learning, education and corporate professionals as a major paradigm shift in how we think about, design and deliver learning, particularly online. It is a single solution that supports people who, for whatever reason, have disengaged from the traditional school offering.
The Inventorium is a system. As such it can adapt to its users’ needs and evolve as required. It has been designed as a 21st Century learning and education system to enable people to survive and thrive in the 21st Century.
- Evidence based
- Flexible online learning
- Proven success with disengaged students
- Adaptable to unique situations
Ready made curriculum
Years 7 to 9
- A full online curriculum for the middle years, suitable for use at home or blended with learning at school.
- Students engage with contemporary issues while achieving Australian Curriculum (ACARA) outcomes.
- Curriculum areas include English, Maths, Science, Humanities, Technologies, Arts and Physical Education/Health but taught in interdisciplinary questions.
- Engages students in volunteering and engaging in their local communities.
- Focus on developing students as contributing members of society and active citizens.
Years 10 to 12
- An online platform where students can complete their entire high school certificate, from year 10 to graduation.
- Suitable for use at home or blended with learning at school.
- Online courses enable students to attain their SACE certificate with or without an ATAR.
- Curricula are also mapped to VCAL, NTCET, WACE, and the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award.
- Focus is on developing students skills for employability or self-employment in the future.
- An online curriculum for employees and job seekers.
- Courses emphasise employability, teamwork, project management, research and other skills relevant to the workplace.
- Businesses receive a bespoke platform where they can add, edit or remove courses at will.
- Entrepreneurial focus to enable students to create their own futures.
- Suitable to support students with additional needs.
Have a look for yourself
The curriculum is written in such a way that it is easy for anyone to supervise as it is process based not content based, so the only requirement is that the person who is facilitating the learning is interested in what the student is doing. Anything you get stuck with – call our teacher support team, that is what we are here for.
“Education must be the only sector that hasn’t already been completely revolutionized by technology.”
CEO and Co-Founder of Teach For All
Browse our different purchase offers
$385 per year + GST (1 month free)
Membership of the Inventorium Online Curriculum, including storage of your work in your personal portfolio and - the nomination of one parent/facilitator to work with you in the platform.
Drawing on a broad base of research to inform the design of the system, the Inventorium bridges the skills gap emerging in 21st Century work skills. Here are some of the research reports we have drawn from:
John’ is loving the forums. It’s his first interaction with online media.
“I've been homeschooled ever since I was in year 2, and before beginning Inventorium, I had little motivation to do my schoolwork, which made it a struggle to even get started with it in the morning.”
Your product looks awesome, much needed in the home educating curriculum market.